Japan Electric Power Information Center (JEPIC) conducted a Knowledge Co-Creation Program under the contract with JICA.
The program was implemented under the cooperation of Hokuriku Electric Power Transmission & Distribution Co., Inc. as follows,
|Date||June 5 (Mon) to June 21 (Wed), 2023|
Japan Electric Power Information Center, Inc.
Hokuriku Electric Power Transmission & Distribution Co., Inc.
Total 8 countries, 8 participants
Cambodia (1), Indonesia (1), Kosovo (1), Moldova (1), Philippines (1),
[Distribution of Lecture Material & Online Discussion]
- Outline of Electric Power Industry in Japan
- Overview of Hokuriku EP T&D and Outline of Renewable Energy
- Basics of Renewable Energy
- Grid-code & Access Examination, Planning & Operation, Issues & Countermeasures for Power System (Transmission System, Distribution System)
- Surplus Power Measures
- Power System Analysis / Access Examination Practice etc.
- EMS Shinjuku Demonstration Center, Waseda Univ.
- TOSHIBA Fuchu Plant
- J-Power Oku-Kiyotsu Power Plant (OKKY)
- Hokuriku Electric Power Transmission & Distribution:
Distribution System Control Room, Central Load Dispatching Center, Substation, Regional Control Center
- Initiatives for Decarbonization of Toyama-city
- Cultural Exchange Program with Toyama University of International Studies High School Students
- Inception Report / Action Plan Presentation etc.