Japan Electric Power Information Center (JEPIC) conducted a Knowledge Co-Creation Program under the contract with JICA.
The program was implemented under the cooperation of Hokuriku Electric Power Transmission & Distribution Co., Inc. as follows,
|Date||May 31 (Tue) to June 17 (Fri), 2022|
Japan Electric Power Information Center, Inc.
Hokuriku Electric Power Transmission & Distribution Company
Total 8 countries, 13 participants
Armenia (1), Azerbaijan (1), Bangladesh (2), Georgia (2), Mongolia (1),
[Distribution of Lecture Material & Online Discussion]
- Outline of Electric Power Industry in Japan
- Overview of Hokuriku EP T&D and Outline of Renewable Energy
- Basics of Renewable Energy
- Grid-code & Access Examination, Planning & Operation, Issues & Countermeasures for Power System (Transmission System, Distribution System)
- Surplus Power Measures
- Power System Analysis / Access Examination Practice etc.[Others]
- Initiatives for Decarbonization of Toyama-city
- Inception Report / Action Plan Presentation etc.