Japan Electric Power Information Center, Inc.
Japan Electric Power Information Center (JEPIC) performed a Knowledge Co-Creation Program under the contract with JICA.
The program was implemented under the cooperation of The Okinawa Electric Power Co.,Inc. as follows,
|Date||:||May 10 (Mon.) - June 11 (Fri.), 2021|
|Organization||:||Japan Electric Power Information Center, Inc.
The Okinawa Electric Power Co., Inc.
|Participant||:||Total 10 countries, 12 participants
Burkina Faso (2), Cote d'Ivoire (1), Egypt (1), Fiji (2), Ghana (1),
Micronesia (1), Palau (1), Palestine Authority (1),
Papua New Guinea (1), Sierra Leone (1)
[Distribution of Lecture Materials, Question & Answer (Online Meeting)]
- Outline of the Electric Power Industry in Japan
- Outline of the Okinawa Electric Power Co., Inc.
- Transmission and Substation Facilities, Communication NW, Protection System
- Distribution Facilities
(Planning, Design, Maintenance, Voltage Control,
Measures against Power Stoppage, Distribution Automation System)
- Renewable Energy etc.
- Inception Report Evaluation Meeting
- Action Plan Report Evaluation Meeting etc.